Psychotherapy in Almería
Psychotherapist Rita Ytterdahl Ubel
- Lives and Works in Almería, Spain
- Provides psychotherapy services in English, Spanish, German, Norwegian
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 689 922 206
Located in the village Gérgal the consulting room is easily accessible from Almería (approximately 35 minutes drive), easy access and free parking space.
Rita Ytterdahl Ubel is registered with the following organisations and abides by their codes of ethics:
- The European Association for Gestalt Therapy, EAGT
- Kunstterapiforeningen, Norge (The Art Therapy Association, Norway)
Rita Ytterdahl Ubel
- Cand.paed. – Advanced Master Degree in Education, University of Oslo, Norway
- Gestalt Psychotherapist
- Master Art therapy, Universidad de Murcia, Spain
- Holder of The European Certificate of Gestalt Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy allows for an individual exploration of the problems and issues, which may have arisen over time in a person’s life, that do not allow them to fulfil or even to determine their potential.
It can be helpful to talk things through with a professional and to reflect on the current situation. An analytic approach offers an opportunity to review the present in depth and the light of past history. Attention to the creative expression may amplify a situation leading to greater insight links and associations.
For a confidential consultation:
Phone: +34 689 922 206